Wednesday, November 21, 2012

You don't know until you try!!!

Soo I was a very deprived child and practically lived on macaroni and cheese and frozen pizzas! Partially because we were poor and partially because I'm so darn picky! For the first time in my life I have chosen to boldly go where no one has gone before........and try Sushi(or just me)!!




These are California roles and Chicken Tera something roles. Ready for it.....And the review is??? I loved it!! It was like an array of flavor in my mouth, my taste buds were in heaven! It was different for sure but in a good way! One thing I will do next time though is look up the calorie count, I thought for some weird reason that sushi was automatically healthy but there are some that have a high fat content, for instance the california roll has about 130 calories and 4 fat compared to the chicken one has almost 500 calories!! Yikes:/ off to the gym I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment